Learn to make Clock Faces for your Fitbit Ionic Smart Watch from Scratch to Deployment with no prior experience!
This course includes
2 hours on-demand video
11 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Watch
- Android, iOS or Windows Phone with Fitbit App installed
- Fitbit Account
- Windows/Mac/Linux machine (any desktop/laptop with a web browser)
- Stable Internet Connection
This course teaches you how to build your own custom Fitbit Ionic Clock Faces from scratch all the way through to deploying it on the Fitbit App Gallery.
The course instructor Barry Michael Doyle will also provide support and aid where possible to help you if you get stuck.
It all begins here!
- Anyone interested in creating clock faces for their Fitbit Ionic Smart Watch.
- Anyone wanting a to publish their own Fitbit Ionic Clock faces.
- Anyone wanting to learn new development techniques in Smart Watch Development
- Anyone looking to get into Programming
- Build Custom Fitbit Ionic Smart Watch Clock Faces
Display Time, Date, Day etc.
Get and Display Steps, Floors climbed, Distance Travelled
- Monitor and Display Heart Rate
- Monitor Battery Charge State and Draw SVG elements based on value
- Publish Clock Face on the Fitbit App Gallery